1. Full payment required on receipt of Invoice.
2. Selection of Exhibitors / Sponsorship is on a first-come-first served basis. The Trade Zone includes 2 staff members to attend the virtual event.
3. This form constitutes as a legal and contractual agreement. The signed forms served as confirmation that the company will be responsible for payment.
4. Participation and/or sponsorship is confirmed on receipt of this signed contract and full payment.
5. Failure to comply with the payment could result in the forfeiture of your commitment, and any refund due will be at the discretion of the Conference Organising Committee icw the Skin Cancer Foundation.
6. All participation and/or sponsorship contracts are final and cannot be retracted.
7. All attendees will apply to the South Africa Covid-19 Safety and Prevention Measures set out for Event Safety Regulations
8. All attendees will comply to the POPI Compliance and Terms and Conditions set out by law.
9. The Conference organising Committee reserves the right to decline exhibition / sponsorship bookings.
10. The law of South Africa governs this contract.
11. The Conference organising Committee reserves the right to amend the rules and regulations governing exhibition at its discretion.
1. All cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing.
2. Cancellations received 1 months prior the SCF event, will receive a 50% refund on the full value committed.
3. Cancellations received 3 weeks prior the SCF event, will receive a 30 % refund on the full value committed.
4. Cancellations received within 1 week of the SCF event, will be liable for the full value committed.
5. Refunds will be issued after the 2021 SCF Annual as taken place.