Dr Marc Roscher is the CEO of the Skin Cancer Foundation of South Africa.
Topic: Opening and Introduction Doctors’ meeting
MBCHB(PRET) MMED (PRET)
Skin Cancer Foundation of SA
Chief Executive Officer
Dermatology, Dermatologic & Laser Surgery
Umhlanga, KZN South AFricasince 2001
SKIN CENTRE – Skin & Laser Surgery Centre in Umhlanga
Undergraduate studies & Post Graduate degree
Dr Roscher completed undergraduate MBCHB at University of Pretoria (1993)
Post Graduate Degree in Dermatology – MMED DERM (2000) University of Pretoria.
Dr Marc Roscher history and accolades
Dr Roscher completed post-graduate attachments in Dermatological Surgery (University of Newcastle –UK), Photodynamic Therapy (Nashville, Tennessee – USA), Laser Surgery (Charlotte, North Carolina, USA).
He is the medical director of the SKIN CENTRE – Skin & Laser Surgery Centre in Umhlanga – since 2001 – where he has been practicing.
He has a special interest in Dermatologic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology and the definitive treatment of Skin Cancer, Pre-Malignancy and Photo damage and its prevention.
Dr Roscher has the following list of achievements:
• Founding president of SASDS (South African Society for Dermatological Surgery)
• Past President – DASIL (Dermatological and Aesthetic International League)
• Recipient of the Lawrence Field Award for “Leadership in Dermatology “– 2015 ASDS
• Keynote Address – ASDS – 2015
• International Dermatologist of the year – 2019 – DASIL
• Founding member and current CEO of the Skin Cancer Foundation of South Africa
• Member of the DASIL INTERNATIONAL SCAR FREE INITIATIVE